- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup blackened seasoning of choice
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 1/2 cup stewed tomato chunks
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- sour cream
- Heat a skillet or griddle on grill for at least 30 minutes over high heat. You want it smoking hot. (You can do this over your oven indoors, however there will be smoke when you begin the blackening process so have windows open and a fan on stand by to prevent any unnecessary or unexpected loud sirens warning of a fire).
- Cut the chicken into strips. Melt the butter and dip the chicken in the butter and coat in the blackening seasoning. Place the chicken on the sizzling hot grill plate and cook 4 minutes, flip and cook for another 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, saute the onion and peppers in a small skillet.
- In a tortilla place spinach, chicken strips, peppers onion and a dollop of sour cream. Then roll your wrap and serve.