- 5 1/3 Tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup grated carrots
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped small
- 1 tsp dry basil leaves
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning salt
- 1/2 jar Bertolli Four Cheese Rosa
- 1½ cups half and half cream
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 tsp Old Bay
- 1 lb crab meat
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan. Sauté carrot and celery; add basil leaves and lemon pepper seasoning salt.
2. Add cheese, half and half, milk, and Old Bay seasoning. Stir over low until mixture is hot, then add crab meat. Keep in saucepan until soup is same temperature throughout.