- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 oz large cooked peeled shrimp (31-40 per pound)
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup julienned jicama or radishes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp lime juice
Using 4-inch round cookie cutter, cut rounds out of tortillas. Brush with oil; press, oil-side up, into muffin cups. Bake in 400°F oven for 10 minutes or until crisp and golden. Let cool in pan on rack. (Cups can be stored in airtight container for up to 1 day.)
Meanwhile, in bowl, stir together shrimp, avocado, jicama, coriander and lime juice. (Filling can be covered and refrigerated for up to 4 hours.) Spoon into tortilla cups.
Submit a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You must be logged in to post a comment.