80 Large Prawns 16-20 ct.
- 1 lb bacon, finely diced
- 2 C finely diced red bell pepper
- 2 C finely diced green bell pepper
- 2 C finely diced red onion
- 2 C finely diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 C grated parmesan cheese
- 5 C panko (Japanese Bread Crumbs)
- 4 dashes Tabasco
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 papayas, small dice
- 4 mangos, small dice
- 4 plantains, small dice
- 8 kiwis, small dice
- 8 strawberries, small dice
- 4 t butter
- 1 t tabasco
- 4 eggs
- 1 C mayonnaise
- 4 dashes Tabasco brand Habanero Sauce
- 4 dashes Tabasco brand Green Pepper Sauce
Saute the bacon in a large saute4 pan until brown. Remove half of the grease. Add peppers and onions and saute until warm, do not brown. Deglaze the pan with Garlic Pepper Sauce. Fold in parmesan and bread crumbs. Cool and set aside.
Whip the eggs, then fold in the mayonnaise. Add Tabasco brand Habanero Sauce & the Pepper Sauce, mix together. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
Melt butter in a large saute pan. Add fruits, saute until warm. Deglaze the pan with Green Pepper Sauce. Cover and set aside.
Peel and clean the shrimp. Butterfly the shrimp aand stuff with the Casino filling. Place shrimp on a greased sheet pan and cook at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Remove the shrimp from the oven and coat each shrimp with the Avery Sauce. Place under broiler and finish cooking until the Avery Sauce is golden brown.