- 1 pound salmon filets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 slices bacon, cut into thirds
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chipotle peppers, in adobo sauce
- 4 slider buns, split, toasted, for serving
- 2 cups spring mix, for serving
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced, for serving
- Preheat oven to the broiler setting. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut salmon into square pieces that fit the slider buns; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon filets onto prepared baking dish and broil until pink, about 5 minutes.
- Gently flip and broil until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 5 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and chipotle peppers.
- Serve salmon on rolls with bacon, spring mix, tomatoes and chipotle mayonnaise.
Yield: 4 sliders