Smoked Salmon Jalapeno Zingers
- 12 fresh jalapenos, washed, halved and seeded
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup assorted shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp chopped yellow bell pepper
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
1. Spread 1 tsp cream cheese inside each jalapeno half. Place on a baking sheet.
2. Top each with salsa, smoked salmon, cheese, cilantro and yellow pepper.
3. Bake at 450ºF for 10 minutes or grill directly on BBQ over medium heat for 5 minutes until jalapeno skin blisters and cheese bubbles.
4. Serve immediately.
Yield: 12 Pieces