Smoked Salmon Rollls
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 8 oz. Smoked Salmon, sliced or chunked
- 3/4 cup thin cucumber slices, marinated in rice vinegar
- 3/4 cup daikon radish sprouts, shredded lettuce and carrots
- 4 Bibb lettuce leaves, flavored tortilla’s, or rice paper rounds (banh trang), rinsed under cold water
1. Whisk together dressing ingredients; set aside.
2. For each roll, lay one-fourth of salmon and vegetables onto center of a lettuce leaf/rice paper round; roll up. Drizzle with dressing or use as a dip.
Cook’s tip: Try substituting bottled fruit sauce or soy-ginger dressing!
Yield: 4 Rolls